Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The bloody mandolin and Cannibals

I picked up and ancient mandolin years and years ago at an estate sale, I also bought a super yummy bottle of scotch for a total of three bucks. I am just in love with the deadly thing! I really try to not drink before I "use" as the blade will remove a pound of flesh before you even notice it. It is a dramatic way to ruin dinner for some people.

I was making stir fried stuff for some veginazi people and sliced off a part of my finger. wine flavored blood gushes from the wound! they all had no problem eating something touched by my meat, kosher or not. These are the same bitches who won't let me cook their food on the "meat tainted parts" for my grill. Human is delightful, just no animals.

Freaks.

After diner tonight, long after I have finished writing the above, Zoey finds "Blood Diner" on TV. According to Miss Z. one of those meat haters (secret lovers) I know, it's one of the finest cannibal movies ever..

Some days I love cable. Other days I know cable sucks my time and energy. If you read the portents right you can understand this universe. Tonight I realized it is a tool for divination like any other thing of chance.

Eating meat is good.

No comments: