Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Anxiety is a therapeutic tool.


I can't believe how wonked that little car accident has made me. I've been up the Bodhi to see if they can work out the kinks. My first visit fixed me up fairly well, but by eight that night my hair hurt. My hair! freaky! I did get my shelves up, but didn't paint them, I covered them in Mylar. its a bit too factory but it keeps the corners bright. Unfortunately I am having trouble finding more glass blocks. I picked up four at the recycling center. "I love that place" though I loved it more before they started charging nut ball prices for stuff, but that's how portland goes. Expect pics when I have the whole thing together.. watched "Dumplings" super creepy movie about what those crazy bitches do to be beautiful; and am now watching deckchair danny, about a guy whose girlfriend is a social climber whom he sees canoodeling with a car salesman/tv show host and ties on a few huge balloons and ends up shot down in a macadamia festival fire works display. Its funny and I like the accents.

The family has decided that xmas morning is at my house. I fear the helldays like I didn''t know I could. But if I worry it out in advance there won't be anything to go wrong. Ra, Ra, Right!

No comments: